Keeping our community safe is a priority!
Our COVID-Safe Policy is being continually updated to meet State & Federal Government requirements. Our sessions are planned around the following COVID-Safe measures:
1) PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Setting up to allow for appropriate physical distancing betweenparticipants/facilitators.
- Adhering to room density limits.
2) FACE COVERINGS
- Following current public health directions regarding the wearing of masks.
3) GOOD HYGIENE
- Provision of hand sanitiser for facilitators and participants at all workshops.
- Sanitising all drums/percussion with alcohol spray/wipes after every use.
- Limiting sharing of equipment during workshops.
- Offering a contactless online payment system for community classes (minimising cash handling).
4) RECORD-KEEPING & QUICK ACTION
- Keeping up-to-date records of all workshop participants.
- Utilising the Victorian (or other state) QR Code system for contact tracing at all class venues and public events.
- Promptly informing relevant authorities and community in the case of a facilitator or participant testing positive to COVID-19 or being listed as an exposure site.
- Conducting sessions in outdoor spaces when possible.
- Being mindful of adequate ventilation when utilising indoor spaces.
- Cancellations Due to COVID-Safe Restrictions
- We understand that COVID-Safe restrictions can change at any given time and we’re happy to reschedule or fully refund sessions that are cancelled due to COVID-Safe restrictions.
We are happy to work with you to customise your session with additional measures for the comfort and safety of participants. We can also provide a copy of our current Victorian Government COVID-Safe Plan upon request.